Tekarra Lodge offers Jasper pet friendly cabins, we know that when you take a vacation, you like to take the whole family which often includes your furry friends. Our pet friendly Japser cabins are the perfect accommodation choice and your pets will love the surrounding hiking trails and nature.
Our Jasper Canada hotel’s close proximity to Lac Beauvert and Old Fort Point offer excellent walking trips. Additionally, if you’re up for a scenic drive, Maligne Lake (45km away), Maligne Canyon (20km away) and Athabasca Falls (30km away) should make your list of places to visit and explore.
A $25 per pet per stay fee will be charged and be added to your account upon check-in at our hotel in Jasper Alberta.
Tekarra strives to ensure all guest feel welcome and comfortable during their stay. Pet owners are asked to respect the following rules.
- Pets should be kept on a leash or in a cage while the pet is in any public or common area within Tekarra Lodge.
- Pets should not be left unattended at any time.
- Owners should remove their pet from guest rooms during housekeeping services. Or you may choose to opt out from receiving housekeeping service while your pet is in the room.
- Pets that become aggressive or disruptive to any guest or person at Tekarra Lodge must be removed from the Lodge upon request.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all liability, claim, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that my result from their pet. Pet owners agree to make reimbursement for such damages.
- Pet owners agree to indemnity, hold harmless and defend Tekarra Lodge, its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by the pet.